List of Careers
Senior Tax Accountant
Denke, McBride & Ryan, CPAs, PLLC is seeking a Tax Accountant for our office in Fort Worth, TX.
- Preparing returns for individuals, partnerships, corporations, S-corporations
- Reviewing returns for individuals, partnerships, corporations, S-corporations
- Planning and coordinating tax compliance engagements including; Overseeing federal and state audits and compliance communications in the areas of income taxation with a basic knowledge in the areas of sales tax and payroll tax reporting.
- Performing and reviewing technical research and analysis to assist the firm with tax compliance
- Overseeing projects related to assigned clients in areas of accounting, payroll and sales tax reporting
- Other miscellaneous projects as assigned
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- CPA certification required
- 5+ years recent public accounting experience required.
- Ability to professionally and effectively communicate to clients
- Experience with tax preparation and research software
- Ability to effectively use the Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent organization and analytical skills
- Strong research and compliance skills
Qualifications not required but beneficial:
- Preparing income tax returns for estates, trusts and nonprofit organizations
- Proficiency in GAAP reporting
- Ability to perform compilation, review and/or audit engagements
- Managerial skills of junior staff
- (Strengths in these area will be considered and could supplement weaknesses in certain areas of taxation)
Full Charge Bookkeeper/Payroll
Denke, McBride & Ryan, CPAs, PLLC is seeking a Full Charge bookkeeper for our office in Fort Worth, TX.